Mortlake Minicabs, London, SW14
A Professional Minicab Service Serving The Mortlake Area
Mortlake is in the London Borough of Richmond. Mortlake is a popular residential area within walking distance of Richmond Park. The area is situated on the south bank of the Thames between Kew and Barnes. Mortlake is mentioned in the Doomsday Book of 1086 and the Catholic Church their holds the tomb of the Sir Richard Burton who lived from 1821-1890, not to be mistaken with the famous actor of the same name who is buried in Switzerland.
If you need a minicab, then call us on +44 (0)20 8870 8888 oranytime of the day.
The airport service that we offer to and from London goes to all the London Airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton and London City.
Need a hotel to stay in when you are in Mortlake, then try one listed below:-
- London Syon Park, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel - Syon Park, TW8
- The Victoria Hotel - 10 W Temple Sheen, Richmond, Greater London SW14
- Richmond Gate Hotel - Richmond Hill Richmond-upon-Thames Surrey, TW10
Restaurants to visit:-
- Country Dish - Global Restaurant - 31 Sheen Lane, SW144
- Seasalt Mediterranean Kitchen-Bar - Mediterranean Restaurant - 5 White Hart Lane Barnes, SW13
- Mamma Mia - Italian Restaurant - 459 Upper Richmond Road West SW14
Pubs to enjoy:-
- The Lofty Turtle - 505-507 Upper Richmond Road West, East Sheen, SW14
- The Hare and Hounds - 216, Upper Richmond Rd West, London, SW14
- The Pig and Whistle - 86 Sheen Lane, East Sheen, London, SW14
- Green Room - 45A Goldhawk Road, London, W12
- Putney Fez - 200b Upper Richmond St, London, SW15