Wandsworth Town Local Minicab Service , London, SW18
Wandsworth Town`s Premium Minicab Service
Wandsworth is a district of South London and takes its name from the River Wandle, which flows into the River Thames. Wandsworth is mentioned in the Domesday Book, 1086 as Wandesorde and Wendelesorde. The area has a very village atmosphere and thrives with its many pubs, restaurants and independently owned shops and cafes.
If you need a minicab, then call us on +44 (0)20 8870 8888 oranytime of the day.
We also offer an airport service to and from Wandsworth Town, going to all the major
London Airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton and London City.
Below are some hotels we can recommend you can stay with, when you visit the Wandsworth Town Area are:-
- Holiday Inn Express Wandsworth - Smuggler's Way, SW18 1EG - Tel. 020 8877 5950 - 3 Stars
- Hotel Verta London - Bridges Wharf, Battersea, London, SW11 3BE - Tel. 020 7801 3500 - 5 Stars
- The Lodge Hotel - 52 Upper Richmond Road , East Putney, SW15 - Tel: 020 8874 1598 - 3 Stars
Restaurants to visit:-
- Doukan - Moroccan Restaurant - 350 Old York Road, Wandsworth Town - Tel. 020 8870 8280
- The Alma - Gastropub - 499 Old York Road - Tel. 020 8870 2537
Pubs to enjoy:-
- The Alma - Gastropub - 499 Old York Road
- County Arms - Pub - 345 Trinity Road, Wandsworth, London SW18
- The Old Seargeant - Gastropub - 104 Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London SW18
- Ditto - Bar - 55-57 East Hill, Wandsworth, London SW18
- The Palace Music Hall - Nightclubs - 52-54 Wandsworth High Street, Wandsworth, London SW18
- Artisan & Vine - Wine Bar - 126 St John's Hill, Wandsworth, London SW11